Julie was born and raised in Washington State. She graduated from the University of Washington with a BA in English and earned an MS in Human Resources Management from Troy University. She is also a certified Professional in Human Resources.
Over the last 13 years, Julie has held various Human Resource positions starting her career at FHC Health Systems in Norfolk, Virginia, then moving to Landrum Professional Services in Pensacola, Florida, Cambridge Health Alliance Physicians Organization in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and the Military Officers Association of America in Alexandria, Virginia where she served as the Director of Human Resources. Julie currently resides in Spokane, Washington where she is the Human Resources and Operations Manager for a law firm.
Julie was lucky enough to choose a career that easily transfers between employers as her husband’s assignments moved them from city to city. She holds a special interest in career building for military spouses as she feels it is important to have something personal outside of our military lifestyle.
- October 13, 2018, 1300 Capital Summit presented by USAA
- October 12, 2018, 1300 Capital Summit presented by USAA
- June 12, 2018, 10:45 Rocky Mountain Summit presented by USAA
- June 11, 2018, 10:30 Rocky Mountain Summit presented by USAA
- October 13, 2017, 1900 Networking Event